- The citrus cleaner is a water-rinsable solution that is useful for cleaning plated metal, glass, wood, and painted surfaces. Great for removing wax buildup, oil residue (from sweaty hands), and lubricating grease and oil.
NOT for use on varnish or shellac finishes.
- The polish is a highly refined, optical grade polish, suitable for removing light scratches, and polishing marks from 2500 grit and up. This is a water-based formula, with no additional fillers or oils, so the final polish does not leave any silicone residue on the surface.
- The carnauba wax is a proprietary blend of natural oils (almond, propolis, banana and coconut) mixed with 53% white carnauba by volume. Suitable for all painted finishes and many raw wood surfaces. A very thin coat of this wax will provide a glossy, hydrophobic coating which resists water spots, grime and contamination buildup. Easy to apply, with a wipe-on, wipe-off formulation which requires no drying or hazing time.
Our high-grade, split micro-fiber cloths are supplied in two different grades.
- The yellow cloth is a 220 gsm, Korean made cloth, suitable for cleaning, when used with our citrus cleaner, or for polishing, when used with our optical-grade polish.
- The green cloth is a lush, plush 650 gsm, double layer cloth with edge banding. Use this cloth when wiping away the residue from our carnauba wax, then flip it over and buff your guitar to a lustrous glow
Want to know more about the finishing restoration enhancement kit click
HERE to download the PDF
And HERE to watch our video